- Pediatric primary care for children of all ages
- Testing, diagnosis and treatment for attention deficit disorder (ADD) and attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Advocation for special services with insurance companies, schools, and state organizations
- Care of chronically-ill children
- Asthma screening, diagnosis, and treatment
- Well-child examinations
- School and sports physicals
- Vision and hearing screening
- Nutritional counceling for infants, children and breast-feeding mothers
- Referrals to pediatric specialists and clinics
- Treatment of most routine and many complex acute childhood diseases
- Pediatric consultative services for family practioners
- You can print all forms listed and fill-out prior to your visit, by clicking the links below.
- New Patient Form
- Medical Release Form Transfer Out of GLPA
- Medical Release Form Transfer in to GLPA
- Authorization To Treat
You can reach the physician on call for urgent health concerns by calling our main office:# (517) 887-3000.
We use a voice message paging system instead of an on-call operator. You will be asked to leave a voice message for the physician on call, following directions given by the automated system. The voice messaging system will then page the physician on call.
We strive to return each call within 30 minutes. If you do not receive a call within that time, please call back and leave another message, making sure you repeat your phone number slowly and clearly.
In the event of an emergency, please dial "911" or go the nearest Emergency Room
3400 Pinetree Rd
Lansing, MI 48911