Information for Parents and Patients
Making an Appointment
When making an appointment please have the following information:
- Child(s) Name and Date of Birth
- Parent (Guardian) Name and Date of Birth
- Insurance Information
- Subscriber Information
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment to complete necessary paperwork. Also have current insurance information, list of medications or changes in medication, previous surgeries or hospitalizations, and previous immunizations.
- Please schedule your next follow-up appointment with the receptionist before leaving the office.
- Children brought in by someone other than a parent or guardian, must have a written note indicating that the accompanying person is authorized to seek treatment on behalf of you will be required before the appointment can be conducted. In addition, our office may call you to verify that the note is authentic.
- Insurance coverage varies and you will be responsible for those charges that are not covered by your policy as well as the deductible and co-pays. Less costly arrangements can be made for immunizations if we know in advance.
- We ask you provide 24 hour notice if you need to cancel an appointment.
- Release of medical information. In general, upon receipt of an approved medical records release form signed by the parent/guardian we will forward the appropriate medical information. Medical release forms are available at our office upon request.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has put together a short video to address many of the questions you may have about vaccinating your child. For further information, you can consult
For more information, a recent issue of The VacScene lists many helpful web sites that cover information such as:
- VFC Universal Purchase Update
- New Resources for Answers to Parents’ Questions About Vaccines
- H1N1 Influenza A (Swine Flu) Update
- New VIS for Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine
- Did You Know….About HPV Vaccine Minimum Intervals?
- Study Shows Combination Vaccine Safe and Effective for Infants
- Printing the CIS form with a Td/Tdap primary series
- Find Useful Immunization Information on the IAC Website Download the PDF document here.
You can reach the physician on call for urgent health concerns by calling our main office:# (517) 887-3000.
We use a voice message paging system instead of an on-call operator. You will be asked to leave a voice message for the physician on call, following directions given by the automated system. The voice messaging system will then page the physician on call.
We strive to return each call within 30 minutes. If you do not receive a call within that time, please call back and leave another message, making sure you repeat your phone number slowly and clearly.
In the event of an emergency, please dial "911" or go the nearest Emergency Room
3400 Pinetree Rd
Lansing, MI 48911